Information We Collect From You
We are required to collect information about you to provide you with the Services or the support you request. Additionally, you can choose to voluntarily provide information to us.
Information You Provide
We collect the information you provide when you upload or send it to or through our Services, or otherwise use or access the Services.
We collect information from you, including:
- Identification Information. This includes Your name; email address; mailing address; and phone number.
- Financial Information. This comprises your bank account and payment card numbers.
- Transaction Information. When you use our Services to place an order, we collect information about when and where the transactions occur, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
- Other Information You Provide. Information that you voluntarily provide to us, including your survey responses, or other forms of suggestions for improvements; referrals; or any other actions performed on the Services.
Information We Collect from Your Use of Our Services
We collect information about you and the devices you use to access the Services, such as your computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
The information that we collect includes:
- Location information. The location of your device if you pay with Apple or Android Pay. You can disable the collection of location information by changing the preferences on your mobile device or by choosing to pay with a payment instrument other than Apple or Android Pay.
- Device information. Information about your device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, device name, unique device identifier, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Services.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information. Information about how you use and interact with our Services, including your access time, browser type and language, country and language setting on your device, mobile device and operating system, features you use, and the date and time of your visit to or use of the Services.
Sources Of Information
Besides collecting information directly from you, from how you use our services, and from our group companies and affiliates, we also collect information about you from other sources, including:
- Identity Verification. Information from third parties and publicly available sources.
- Credit, Compliance, and Fraud. Information about you from third parties in connection with any credit investigation, credit eligibility, identity or account verification process, fraud detection process, or collection procedure, or as may otherwise be required by applicable law.
How We Use Your Information.
We may collect, use and share information about you for the following reasons:
Providing, Improving, and Developing our Services
- Determining whether the Services are available in your country;
- Processing or recording payment transactions or money transfers;
- Displaying your historical transaction or appointment information;
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our Services;
- Developing new products and Services;
- Delivering the information and support your request, including invoices, and scheduling information;
- Improving, personalizing, and facilitating your use of our Services;
- Measuring, tracking, and analyzing trends and usage in connection with your use or the performance of our Services; and
- Otherwise providing you with the products and features you choose to use.
Communicating with You About Our Services
- Sending you surveys and getting your feedback about our Services; and
- Sending you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us about our products and services.
Protecting Our Services and Maintaining a Trusted Environment
- Conducting investigations, complying with and enforcing any applicable laws, regulations, legal requirements, and industry standards, and responding to lawful requests for information from the government or to valid legal process;
- Contacting you to resolve disputes and help you with our Services;
- Debugging to identify and fix errors that impair how our Services function;
- Enforcing our Terms of Service or other applicable agreements or policies;
- Investigating, detecting, preventing, recovering from, or reporting fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, or other potentially prohibited, malicious, or illegal activities;
- Protecting our, or your rights or property, or the security or integrity of our Services;
- Verifying or maintaining the quality and safety of our Services; and
- Verifying your identity.
Advertising and Marketing
- Marketing of our Services; and
- Communicating with you about opportunities, products, services, contests, promotions, discounts, incentives, surveys, and rewards offered by us and select partners.
- If we send you marketing emails, each email will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing or other communications.
- For any other reason, we may tell you about it from time to time.
How to Contact Official Square CashApp Customer Service
At first, make sure to enable the two-factor authentication code, having one-time-use passwords whenever you access the Cash app account. In case, you experience any suspicion, receiving unauthenticated code, secure your account by resetting your password. Or, you can simply contact on Cash app helpline number which is functional 24*7 for guidance.
To be accurate about the payment security, enable security lock setting via a verification code which a user receives every time while making a payment. Visit the Cash App profile section and change security settings depending on your requirements. A user needs to create a strong password to the device to access the Cash app account.
If you are looking forward to contacting the Cash app support team, you can reach them with the Cash App customer service number which is available 24*7 for all Cash app users. Be it any technical glitch or needing assistance to over the errors, the cash app support team is always there to support you. Have a better experience and learn new methods to protect the account with the team’s guidance.
It is quite easy to send and receive money through the Cash app but sometimes users are unable to complete the process and get stuck. To know the reasons behind the error and also, to receive superlative assistance, users can always reach to our cash app support team and avail quality and result-oriented solutions. The issue will be fixed in a few minutes and users can access the cash app application hassle-free.
We proclaim that Cashappdesk is an autonomous Information Provider platform that carries the objective to offer information about Technology & Digital Wallets. All third party trademarks (including logos and icons) referenced by Cashappdesk remain the property of their respective owners.