The Cash App is an easy and simple way to receive and send money. In the case of an unverified Cash App account, within the duration of 30 days, users can receive up to 1000 $ and send up to 250 $ within a week.
But after verifying your account, the transaction limits increase automatically. You can start sending up to 7500 $ every week after verifying your identity using your real name, as well as, other personal information. Simultaneously, the amount you can receive from others in your Cash App account becomes unlimited.
Step-by-step Cash App verification process
You can verify your identity easily on the Cash App by following some easy steps:
- Install the Cash App on your mobile
- Tap on the Balance option and scroll down to come across the fund’s section.
- Scroll down and click on the “Add Cart Tab” provided on the screen.
- On the following page, you will be given all the instructions. Enter your personal details like date of birth, name, expiration date, account number, and CVV number.
- Come down to your profile and insert your SSN.
- Click the picture of a government-approved identity card by allowing a Cash App to access your phone camera.
- Take a selfie and submit your request.
- Within the following 24 hours, your verification process will become successful.
- You cannot verify your account if you are below 18 years of age.
What is the need of verifying the Cash App account?
It is possible to continue using your Cash App account without verifying. But it will not allow you to enjoy the additional benefits, which is likely to receive only after the verification process is completed. An authenticated account user of the Cash App can receive an unlimited sum of money as well as can send up to 7500 $ in every seven days.
Additionally, a verified account holder can sell and buy Bitcoin to stock in their Cash App. The Cash App visa debit card is also available at free of cost for verified users.
Verify Cash App account users can enjoy direct deposits along with the withdrawal of Bitcoin.
Cash App verifies SSN and driver’s license – Why?
To enjoy the advantages of a verified account user on the Cash App, you need to give your driver’s license and SSN. However, if you do not have your driver’s license, you can use any other ID proof, which is government-approved. Cash App operations are entirely legal. Hence, being an ethical organization, all the transactions that take place on this application is reported to the agencies of the government to avoid scams and fraudulent activities. It becomes more crucial in the case of large transactions, and during the purchasing and selling of stocks and Bitcoin on the app.