Cash App is a payment application that allows individuals to pay their friends as well as receive funds from them. This incredible app is useful for purchasing concert tickets, splitting meals and much more.
When you get money on your Cash App, the balance amount remains the same until you transfer it to your account in the bank, which usually takes a few days. Moreover, if you wish, you can also use this balance for shopping without the need of waiting to get it transferred to your bank account. But for that, you need to have a cash card or Cash App debit card.
It is a customizable and free card with super easy application procedures. You need to be 18 years or above to apply for this debit card. You can use this card where Visa cards are welcomed. You can also enjoy great deals on daily purchases, like coffee, Lyft, etc.
How can you sign up for your Cash App debit card?
Applying for the card
- Open the application on your Android or iPhone.
- Choose the “Cash Card” option located at the bottom end of the screen. This rectangular icon is situated at the second position from the left.
- Click on the multicolor tab with “GET FREE CASH CARD” written on it.
- Select your favorite color and click continue.
- Customize the card by selecting if you want to show the Cashtag, followed by signing the same. Click on “Tap to Customize” for signing the card.
- You can either draw or write your signature. Even, the option of adding stamps is also available by pressing the small smiley icons located under the signature area. Click on Next after you are done.
- Add your mailing address, click on the Next button.
- Confirm your full name
- Read all the details of your cash card, and click Continue, once done.
- The application will let you know when your card number is prepared. You will get your card within the next ten working days. You can also add money if you want to your app balance, so that you can start spending once the card arrives.
Free withdrawals at ATMs
You can enjoy free ATM withdrawals with the Cash App card. The fees are reimbursed, including the ATM operator charges for those accounts who receive a minimum of one direct deposit of around 300$ in 30 days.
What to do if you lost a Cash App card?
If you want to order a new card after losing the existing card, there are a few simple steps you need to cover.
- Click on the “Cash Card” button located on the home screen of your Cash App.
- Click on the cash card image.
- Choose “Problem with Card”
- Follow the steps provided on the screen to order a new card in minutes.
If you are facing difficulty in placing an order for a new card, you can immediately get in touch with the customer care executives who will guide you stepwise and help you throughout.